Maine Blueberry Oatmeal White Chip Cookies
The inspiration for my cookies….fresh Maine blueberries…
1 stick of butter (1/2 cup)
3/4 cup sour cream
1/3 cup white sugar 3/4 cup brown sugar
1 t vanilla
1/2 t baking powder and 1/2 t baking soda
Cream ingredients. Add in 1 cup thick cut oats (not instant), then 2 cups flour and mix well. Add 1 cup white chocolate chips. GENTLY FOLD in blueberries to avoid breaking them and turning the dough purple.
Place small scoopfuls (I use a small ice cream scoop) on a heavy duty cookie sheet lined with a silicone mat and bake at 350 for 12-14 minutes until the very edges get slightly light brown. Let cool. Keep in airtight container to keep the cookies soft.
The texture is soft, moist and a cross between a cookie and muffin.
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on September 2, 2009 by Dana Moos. It was filed under blueberries, foodies, Maine, recipes and was tagged with blueberry recipe, cookies, dana moos, food, foodporn, maine blueberries.