New INN for sale in Mid-Coast Maine
This is true grandeur worthy of great pride.
This mid-coast inn is the epitome of B&B luxury and has been renovated top to bottom. The main inn has 8 guest rooms and the carriage house has 4. Guest rooms are quite spacious and have fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, jetted showers, flat screen TV’s, fireplaces and oversized upholstered seating. The custom upholstery, bedding and furniture are not to be believed. This is a designer’s showcase in every sense of the word. The owners quarters consist of the entire first floor of the carriage house. There is a 2 BR 2 BA apartment with full kitchen, living and dining room and 2 entrances. Adjacent to this apartment is a 1 BR 1 BA apartment with kitchen and open living/dining room; it would be simple to combine both spaces with minimal cost. Alternatively, this space could be used as guest or staff space. Offered at $2,695,000, the business income is very strong and easily supports the price. New owners can comfortably raise rates when comparing other properties. This is a MUST SEE property.
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on January 16, 2009 by Dana Moos. It was filed under bed and breakfasts for sale, buying a home, dana moos maine realtor, innkeeping, Maine INN FOR SALE, Maine inns and homes for sale, maine inns for sale, maine investments, real estate .