A Blanket of Fresh Maine Snow…
This is The Lakeshore Inn Bed & Breakfast in Rockland, Maine. Offered at $489,000, it is priced to sell. Enjoy a wonderful turn-key business, lifestyle and real estate investment.
Lakeshore Inn is just 3 miles to downtown Rockland and 6 miles to downtown Camden. And it’s situated across from Lake Chickawaukie giving a feeling of inland Maine but with the conveniences of shopping, restaurants and the deep blue ocean close by.
I love to show people why Maine is so beautiful in the winter – there are countless days with clear blue skies that follow a wonderful snowfall. And when the lakes are frozen, put on a pair of skates or snowshoes and enjoy the great outdoors. Winter here is not for hibernating…
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on January 9, 2009 by Dana Moos. It was filed under bed and breakfasts for sale, buying a home, innkeeper resources, innkeeping, Maine INN FOR SALE, Maine inns and homes for sale, maine inns for sale, maine investments, real estate, travel .